Thread: Will the French Man Up?

Will the French Man Up?

When, will the French Man up and take responsibility for the part they played in Princess Diana's murder? They are certainly being blackmailed over it. After my US server got hacked, I bought what I thought was a server in Germany but it turned out to be OVH in France. It got hacked within 24 hours! Shame on the French!
    The Truth is out There!

Re: Will the French Man Up?

How do I know they hacked into the server? In order to hack into the internet connection, they have to take the server offline for a few hours, they do this during the night when they think I'm asleep, actually I was but I am even sneakier than them, I have a monitor on my servers that pings them every 5 minutes, even when I am asleep so in the morning I got an email telling me OVH server was down for 4 hours 50 minutes overnight and I knew it had been hacked. It was later confirmed when Google started accusing me of being a robot and forcing me to play a silly game by looking for yanky things like crosswalks and fire hydrants before telling you with a chuckle that you lost your connection to their crap childish game.
    The Truth is out There!