Did I hear Right?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The Foreign Secretary of this non elected so called government who thinks the Black sea is in the Baltics is actively encouraging British citizens to go and 'sacrifice' themselves on behalf of Zelenskky (or something) but if you even think about going anywhere near Syria (an enemy of Israel), you will have your British citizenship removed?

Up until now I have been saying that because there is no democracy or recourse to the electorate we are being run by (financial) criminals and power hungry despots. Now it looks like we are being led by fucking madmen (and women). It is just SO irresponsible that insanity can be the ONLY explanation!

I mean people trust what (they think is) a senior member of their government, this is not a pub brawl after a Russian foottball match, this is the might of the red army (one of the biggest in the world) and the same red army that marched through Eastern Europe in 1945, defeating all in it's path. The might of the British Army would struggle to stop them, America do not want to fight them yet she (Truss) thinks that average Joe from Blighty with a donated AK47 is going to prevail. Resign NOW Liz Truss, you are NOT fit to govern!

Last edited:
Good to hear that the (potentially sane but still un-elected) defence minister agrees with me that it is NOT a good idea for citizens without military experience (or brains) to contemplate traveling to Ukraine. Indeed another Tory MP indicated that it would actually be illegal to do so.