Disgusted

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Am I just imagining it or did the two pro Israeli blackmailers Rabb and Gove not get demoted soon after the death of Prince Philip?

I must say that I am disgusted with the conduct of the Queen, abusing her powers and using them against me to protect the extreme wrongdoings of her husband and in doing so condemning me to a life of persecution!

...and princess Diana was she fed details about Prince Philip by my so called Father via his partner in crime Ken Clarke in revenge for Prince Charles (nearly) bankrupting him in 1980? Did you the Queen order Blair to silence Diana because you couldn't trust her to keep her mouth shut about Philip? No wonder Harry has disowned you?

It is neither my nor Diana's fault that you married a pervert instead of a British person your so called majesty! I am disgusted by your behavior and no don't expect no tears from me when you pass! On the contrary!

Starting to feel sorry for poor old P Charles now, not only because of the way he has been treated by me (with honest intent) but by the way (just like me) he has been treated by his own parents (Diana was his wife?)...but hey, I have a little something to worry about called a conscience unlike some of the other actors in this real life game of chess!