His Darling Wife

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Why do I still get the feeling that the Queen's blackmailers are trying to get me to say something disparaging about Prince Charles's wife, so much so he felt he had to make the above statement? Just like he felt he had to 'test' my reaction to being approached by him and his armed protection officer as he obviously knew about Benn, Corbyn, Thornberry and Cameron still to come.

I thought I had already cleared that up, I have no information or inkling that the Duchess of Cornwall (or Charles for that matter) has anything to do with my predicament as my predicament far pre-dates their marriage. I have nothing but admiration for his devotion to his wife, in fact I am a bit Jealous as such a relationship has been denied to me, primarily because of my sick Father but only realised through the blackmailed Queen.

As for his marriage to Diana, that is none of my business either but her brutal murder most certainly is as I am being targeted in the same way for similar reasons. As long as Charles took no part in her murder (and I no longer believe he did). Could he have done more to help her? Possibly but you know with marriage break up you don't always act accordingly and that is a personal matter for him and nothing to do with me. However the guilty, Queen, Blair and the then French President, now that's a different matter.