Holocaust propaganda

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Now I understand why they have banned RT (Russia Today) in the EU but not in the UK, they (RT) are pumping out holocaust propaganda now complete with graphic images. That historical event is most regrettable and totally unjustifiable in my opinion however everything happens for a reason (WW1) but should never be used for reasons of propaganda.

What is of interest to me is the fact that it is the Russian side that is pumping out this propaganda, while the person they (the Russians) are fighting is of that faith. Indeed his grandfather fought in the red army during WW2 and his close relatives were murdered during the holocaust? That is why this conflict just does not make sense and it just seems bazaar that Zelenskky, Putin (and Boris) would be 'sacrificing' Ukranians and Russians (in a failed bid) to stop the rise of Germany. This plea to join the EU is a bluff, it will never happen while provocateur Zelenskky (or something) is president!

You HAVE to learn from history, stop making the same fucking mistakes!!!

Instead of bullying, blackmailing and provoking, try being nice and friendly!!!

...and yes I am talking through experience, no joke they try the same (failed) tactics on me over and over again, like they just can't adapt and change their tactics to the extent that I just think they can't be serious about defeating me with the same old shit that I have defences for. Weird. If it was me (thank god it's not) I would be saying shit that never worked lets try something else!

Being a devious blackmailer does NOT make you intelligent or a tactician!

Last edited:
So I have just seen the REAL reason for the above propaganda on the news and I must say that I am disappointed that they would think that I am so insensitive, stupid or indeed childish!!!

...but hey, these people can continue to underestimate me and get me all wrong at their own peril!

...just WHY am I still such a high value target anyway? Brexit is all but done!

Last edited:
Good to see UK as well as apple and android are now banning RT, was it something I said? Normally I would say just leave it as right minded people should be able to listen to two sides of an argument but that sort of propaganda is out of order!