I'm not For Swinging

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Lord Ashcroft, he who (IMO) was behind my attempted assassination in Dublin. Re Cameron pig story he was behind and what I commented on (Twitter) the night before attempt on my life...and just shows how thin skinned (twice) attempted murderer of me Cameron is! I am going to assume that he (Cameron) gave the Irish permission to go for it. I appear to have protection against fatal poisoning here (but not non fatal poisonings), but not in Ireland. Who knows how I survived that, maybe I am superhuman, or just extremely lucky? All I know is that it was touch and go. It started with the sore stomach thing I get here but then to my chest so I couldn't breath, then just when I was thinking 'it's been a crap life anyway', I started puking everywhere before slowly recovering. Some of the cooked takeaway meal I had purchased was uneaten because it was so toxic, I knew i was in trouble before I finished it, maybe that saved my life.

1728599721538.png

Last edited:
If Cameron was to try and take the lives of everyone who was taking the piss on Twitter over that pig fiasco, he would have more unlawful deaths on his conscience than Benjamin NetinYeeha or Boris Johnson (COVID)