Liar!

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Forgive my directness, Dame Dick but you are a bare faced liar, the Monarch and his/her heir most definitely are above the law! They and they alone decide if prince Andrew is above the law or if he gets thrown to the lions (to save their own skins) it has fuck all to do with you!

My Father and the other blackmailers are above the law and I will tell you something else, I am above the fucking law (when it suits them). As a late teenager myself, my so called brother and another guy (while in Perth) drank copious amounts of alcohol, I mean properly bladdered. Unknown to me, my so called brother had been given a task by his father, see if he could persuade me to get into his car and take him to Dundee (over 20 miles away). I am not going to make excuses I was an idiot, I could have killed someone and should have faced the full force of the law. Anyway we arrived at Dundee at about 2:AM and on the Kingsway (the circular) blue lights started flashing. I could barely stand, who knows how I was able to drive so far! The cop told me to blow in the bag, in those days there were crystals that change colour if you are drunk, well every single crystal changed colour and I was arrested. At the station, I was told to blow into a second bag and every crystal changed again. The policeman dissapeared behind the scenes, then came back without the breathaliser and said, the test was borderline we are going to give you the benefit of the doubt (but you're not driving tonight).

So with hindsight what was going on there, well I will tell you exactly what was going on, my so called Father was demonstrating his powers to me elder so called brother in order to demand his complete loyalty.

So don't give me your bullshit Dame Crissida Dick that no one is above the law!!!

You are also above the law Dame Dick, if you were not, you would need to turn yourself in for perverting the course of justice with regards to Prince Charles. In respect to what's happening to me as well for that matter! It's your job to protect me from blackmailers like my so called father but you have not only failed in that duty, you are doing the blackmailers dirty work because of who they are blackmailing. So don't give me that no one is above the law crap. Go out and arrest my so called father without delay or just shut to fuck up!!!

I have also noted that although it was reported on the BBC you were actually talking your bullshit on blackmailer (Murdoch) owned LBC Radio.#