Lyndon B Johnson

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Last night seeing as the program I normally watch was 'knobbled' by weirdo's, I switched over to an American propaganda channel about the Vietnam war and in paticular this war mongering US president call Lyndon B Johnson (or something) who as vice president seized power after the cough cough suspicious assasination of John F Kennedy and caused the slaughter of countless Americans (and Vietnamese) with the inhumane use of weapons such as Napam. He also oversaw the 1966/67 Israeli Arab war, just like his predecessor Truman (or something) (who also seized power as vice president when Eisenhower mysteriously died in office) oversaw the creation of Israel in 1948. When I was watching the program, I couldn't help but notice the resemblance he had to the likes of Gene Hackman (or something) or Sid James (or something), so I decided to do some research on the internet but just like Truman (or something) all the official biography websites just do not talk about his ethnicity but I kept digging and digging, deeper into the internet and eventually I found this and I quote.

"
Lyndon Johnson’s maternal ancestors, the Huffmans, apparently migrated to Frederick, Maryland from Germany sometime in the mid-eighteenth century. Later they moved to Bourbon, Kentucky and eventually settled in Texas in the mid-to-late nineteenth century.

According to Jewish law, if a person’s mother is Jewish, then that person is automatically Jewish, regardless of the father’s ethnicity or religion. The facts indicate that both of Lyndon Johnson’s great-grandparents, on the maternal side, were Jewish.

These were the grandparents of Lyndon’s mother, Rebecca Baines. Their names were John S. Huffman and Mary Elizabeth Perrin. John Huffman’s mother was Suzanne Ament, a common Jewish name. Perrin is also a common Jewish name.

Huffman and Perrin had a daughter, Ruth Ament Huffman, who married Joseph Baines and together they had a daughter, Rebekah Baines, Lyndon Johnson’s mother. The line of Jewish mothers can be traced back three generations in Lyndon Johnson’s family tree. There is little doubt that he was Jewish.
"

Last edited: