Money making expert

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So says the Pro Israeli blackmailer responsible for those horrible meerkat adverts, with his cushy ITV money making TV program and compare the crap websites, I think it's called cornerthemarket.com. No one is saying that poorer pensioners should lose benefits but rich people like him should NOT be getting State benefits for heating, TV license or child benefit. Yes argue about the cut off point for means testing but stop making the case for millionaires (young or old) with Rolex watches to get State handouts.

1728475310911.png

1728475342467.png

1728475367879.png

Last edited:
Bye the way, it is not anti-semitic to point out that some Jewish people are using blackmail to further their career, feather their nests and control our political agenda. Blackmail is a criminal offence even if the so called victim(s) is above the law. As a victim of these evil blackmailers, I believe I have every right to expose their activities at every juncture. Anyone from that tiny 0.5% minority, who I perceive to have made political or financial gain through criminal blackmail will be exposed, if they don't like it, they can sue me! The sooner this whole blackmail thing is out in the open, the better. He has no right to interfere in our politics in that way!

Read his (manipulated) wiki page to see what I mean! I had to make edits so that only my blackmail message was communicated. What he says about his childhood is irrelevant, for all I know he may have been running some kind of pocket money racket!

Last edited: