Next US President

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Zelenskky (or Something) I just turned on one of those news channel's and this American Journalist (worse the R Johnson) was just like trying to set this guy up as next US president, saying what a hero standing up to Putin Blah, Blah, blah. Then she started slagging off Biden saying he is invisible, weak and indecisive.

I do agree that Biden is not a strong leader and considering he is there through Security powers (surely not mine?) rather than democracy, why didn't they choose someone stronger? He reminds me of the old grandad sitting in a rocking chair sucking a Werthers Original.

However I can see through Zelenskky (or something) but these people can not be defeated until first their blackmail asset(s) are gone and someone, I hesitate to say, like me because I ain't available and have already done more than my fair share but someone else like me to the left of UK politics (like Blair without the psychosis) but not frightened to take these (evil) right wing blackmailers on takes over!...and Israel can either move to the left and start acting like a little Country of it's actual size and stature and stop interfering in other Countries affairs...or?

Last edited: