Not So Sorry

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So yesterday we had original stooge and Edwina Curry (or something)'s lover boy John Major attacking Boris over Brexit sorry sleaze.

Today we have Neil Newness trying to tell me that ex Labour leader Harriet Harrmann (or something) is attacking Boris over Brexit sorry sleaze. Careful or you will have me feeling sorry for the clown!

Boris is not a brexiteer, he is just an opportunist like Theresa May. He was offered the chance of primeminister ship as long as he can stomach some Royal Secrets and with some help from me 'get Brexit done' against the will of powerful blackmailers.

Or to put it another way, an unelected Royal stooge!

Unlike May who was a stooge of the blackmailed Royals, trying to stop Brexit, Johnson appears to be the stooge of the non blackmailed Royals trying to get Brexit done before the blackmail (and my powers) run out. Or to be more blunt, before the Queen dies!

You see if Charles had waited until he was King, he would never have facilitated Brexit against the will of these powerful Pro Israeli people! Remember what happened to King Edward? No he decided to use me (and the blackmail situation) to get Brexit done before taking over. I just hope they appreciate what I have been subjected to and what I have achieved on their behalf as in the eyes of the evil blackmailers and their allies (Blair, Major etc) I was the weak link that with the considerable help from the blackmailed Royals would be easy to take out! (so they thought)

Last edited:
Ok, I got confused about which Royals are actually being blackmailed. However you have to remember, I never volunteered for this job, I never got briefed about what I needed to do or achieve or who my friends and enemies are. I was literally thrown in at the deep end and left to either sink or swim. Luckily I can swim like fuck, I got my life savers certificate at school by pulling someone to safety with all my gear on while my peers were still using rubber rings. Apart from free gas, I have never received any assistance or advice from anyone during the more than a decade duration that these powers have been in force.

When I bumped into P. Charles, with hindsight I can now see he was preparing me for Blair (Hilary Benn) and PM Cameron's actual attempts on my life but at the time it just made me think that he must be the blackmailed Royal. He could at least left some 50 pound notes lying around as I was struggling financially to survive at that time and I would have understood that he was an ally not a foe.

Last edited: