Provocation

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So we just had the Israeli's causing trouble (as usual) in the middle east. Exactly a year ago we had an explosion in Beruit and a lying journalist saying she thought she saw a low flying jet before the explosion. A decade ago riots that seem as though they were provoked, I bet there are other instances. Are these evil people trying to provoke me into saying stuff that they can twist it in a way that somehow (in their sick minds) justifies isolating me in solitary confinement and forcing me to eat poisoned food?

I will always speak out against these evil people whether I am free or not and at the end of the day I ain't locking no one up and feeding them poison. Unlike them, my conscience is completely clear!

Oh I nearly forgot of course these sort of people do not have a conscience to worry about! Eh Nicola?

...and in any event for me to just be set free and everything to just go back to normal as if nothing has been happening to me will just not cut it! These people need not only to be defeated but to be removed from positions of power so that this can never happen again...and justice has to be seen to be done! ie a public inquiry and proper legal recourse for me!

Last edited: