Rugged Or Rough?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
With the stress and strain of knowing he can't legally ascend to the throne while he is married to a Jewish Lady and the knowledge that his children can never, ever legally ascend, unsurprisingly prince William is looking 'rough' not 'unusually rugged' as the pro Israeli press are spinning it. just don't blame me, I feel for him but we are where we are! It is his blackmailed so called relatives on his Battenburg side that duped him.

I still don't have a solution other than what I have previously talked about. (Harry, Andrew divorce etc) However, he is still much, much better off than me! Pull yourself together man!

1723411449266.png

Last edited:
It's one thing Starmer marrying a Jewish Lady and having his ear bent about what a nice man NetinYeeha is really....but it is NOT OK for the British Monarchy which is traditionally (and legally) a Christian Institution, just like the Country it represents.

Why was Prince William not briefed by Constitutional experts about the legal implications of mixed faith marriage (as heir)? Simple because the head of State, the Queen (Instructed by her blackmailed husband) told them not to!

...and of course the possibility that it was Battenburg revenge if William is not actually related to Charles. Only a DNA test would prove that. Diana was murdered for a reason IMO...and would explain why Harry has been forced into exile as the Battenburgs would be reluctant to hand their hat over to him.

Last edited: