So Difficult for me to tell..

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
..if it is King Charles himself or just his father, great Uncle (Mountbatten) and by association his Mother Queen Elizabeth who are or who have been blackmailed? I have just read that the American Netfix series 'The Crown' that seems determined to smear King Charles is being funded by someone called Jemima Goldsmith (or something)?

Here we had Boris forced out before the Queens death and blackmailers friends Sunak defeated by desperate right wingers who have also been forced out paving the way for a showdown between Old Etonian (usual choice of the Royals) Boris the Buffoon and non Patriot friend of the blackmailers Sunak.

Meanwhile a Labour MP has just Quit over improprieties paving the way for a by-election but who will be elected? Someone with the guts to take on and defeat these despicable blackmailers once and for all? We can but hope. However unless the Royals are as clean as a whistle and a similar minded person is in the white house, the chances of that are slim? There is NO Tory solution to this!

If Prince Charles (as he was) conspired with Major to force an abdication of his Mother because she was being blackmailed because of her husband and or cousin, that is completely ok by me but not for any other reason. If he slept with Camila (like they claim on the Crown) on the eve of his wedding to Diana, that would raise my eyebrow but ultimately, it has nothing to do with me or anyone except those directly affected. I only care if he is being blackmailed for anything that would otherwise be considered illegal and because of that being used against me!