Staying At Home

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I know why Herr Sturgeon is staying at home and not accepting visitors (except Allban). After loony tunes prime minister Boris Johnson agrees to hold another Referendum under the threat of blackmail, she has a big decision to make. Does she shop P Charles (or let my so called father do it) or does she make the same mistake as her predecessor and pick an unprovoked fight with me? Or should I say really continue this unjust and unprovoked fight against me? I say fucking go for it my dear, I easily defeated Salmond when I didn't even know who I was up against or why? Now I know exactly what is going on and who I am up against and I say bring it on as I have no intention of letting you or my so called Father defeat me, now or ever and I fully intend to even the score!.

The way I see it, the options are take me on and (IMO) lose your referendum and your job or ditch Prince Charles and fight a free and fair Referendum but beware. You will need to make sure you win the referendum or you will have to face the wrath of the next generation of the Monarchy!