Stolen Milestones

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I spent my 50th birthday in unlawful (under international law anyway) captivity but at least with my partner and it now looks likely that I will also be spending my 60th birthday in the same unlawful captivity, only this time on my own!

I have family here in Stranraer (on my Mother's side) and I know for a fact that they are banned from contacting me by the British security services, it is fucking rediculous, not to mention illegal and immoral and...convicted prisoners (which I am not) get visits from friends and family!!!!!

Last edited:
...in 2015 (before the EU Referendum), I was in a homeless place in Belfast as I had no money for food and no one was allowed to talk to me without permission while they tried to provoke me into a fight under the cctv with fake fights in my vicinity and state actors deliberately bumping into me etc. However one guy defiantly shook my hand without speaking and a young woman would stand with her back to me and talk to herself to keep me company without breaking their rules! no joke. Oh yes and there was the local snitch who was allowed to talk to me but I had him sussed. In fact it was not difficult because he used to cross his chest (as if asking for forgiveness) before asking me questions about my future intentions etc that may have been useful to my enemies if I weren't giving him bullshit answers.

Last edited: