Swings and Roundabouts

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Previously, I talked about how my so called father used his blackmail powers to get me off with a drink drive charge as demonstration of his powers to my so called brother. Later he tried to do the opposite by trying to fit me up for drink driving when I only had a shandy but ended up with egg on his blackmailers face. Here is what happened.

My so called brother was engaged to a girl who's name I will not mention. She was a couple of years younger than him which made her ages with me. We were not having no affair or anything, I was married and she was with him but we got on really well, truth be told she got on better with me than she did with him, they had a strange, distant relationship and I was not surprised when they eventually split. He had his food, she had hers, she'd buy her drink and he'd buy his etc.

We got on because she was intellectual, a student studying blood with a view to becoming a lab technician which luckily for me she did become, we shared a taste in music (Rush) which my so called did not and we got on, on an intellectual level too, she used to get me to ask her questions from her books about her Uni studies that had crazy big words like haemofuckingglobin and stuff that were way over my Brothers head.

Anyway after they split, she got her job as a lab technician at Perth Royal Infirmary testing blood and what have you.

After the Dundee incident I was totally against drink driving and after only one half pint of lager with my mates, I was driving home when blue lights again. Blow into this Sir crap. Again crystals only this time instead of all turning colour only a small hint below the 'legal limit' line. The prick arrested me and I knew I was being fitted up but couldn't work out why. Back at the station, same thing, I could see I had passed the breathalyser but they were saying I had failed. I opted for the blood test as I knew, i won't mention her name would not allow them to fit me up when she see's my name on the test tube. Sure enough the blood test came back negative and I swear, I remember my so called Father's face was all red like some demented psychopath who couldn't get his way but at the time I couldn't quite work out why?

Which of course with hindsight is not surprising. Who is going to suspect their own father?

After all, I split up with my pregnant wife because I didn't believe her story about him (my father) making a pass at her. Of course again with hindsight he was not looking for sex with my already heavily pregnant wife. He was merely trying to split us up and yes it worked!

The only other time I saw the prick like that was when he and my mother had been babysitting my son overnight and I was there to pick him up, I don't know he would have been nine or ten, first thing I noticed was my Mother looking rather concerned, went into the kitchen and my son had a meal and a knife and fork in each hand but he was crying, I mean like tears in the food type crying and he (my so called Father) was going 'you have to hold the knife in your left hand and the fork in your right hand' or something and I thought wow, I remember that crap when I was young, so I said right what hand do you feel comfortable holding the fork in? He said this hand, I said ok go for it. No more tears! Then I just noticed this eerie atmosphere, looked out the back and here was my so called father, his face a sort of purple colour and he was wandering around hitting the top of fence posts with his fists and I said to my mother what he fuck? She said 'i don't know' so I just grabbed my son and left.

Last edited:
Now I am wondering if my so called brother and I won't mention her name split up before or after my blood test event, or could it even be because of it?

If so, I know one thing, I certainly did her a favour! She was far too good for him!

Last edited: