The BBC Is Not The SNP

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Lots can be blamed on the blackmailing SNP, especially on the poisoned food department but they do not control the BBC, I associate that with the Battenburgs. Normally I try to avoid watching the BBC because of their enhanced spying capabilities but tonight there was nothing on but some Nature program on the BBC featuring that pro Battenburg guy with more awards than the Battenburgs themselves, anyway sure enough after about 20 minutes of watching the program, no internet connectivity. As it has happened before it's only a minor inconvenience for me to sort it and quicker than the 20 minutes it took for them to break it. If I connect to the BBC, they can see right through my VPN and find out the IP address of the DNS server I am using, then they bring it down with a ddns attack, so I end up with no connectivity. All I need to do is change my DNS server, there's loads of them at servers.opennic.org, restart my computer and everything is OK again as long as I stay away from the Pro Battenburg BBC!

Last edited: