Tip Of The Iceberg

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
There are FAR more serious blackmail revelations to come, with regards to this above the law Battenburg. His perverted hereditary crimes (Lord Mountbatton) are the main reason this Country is in such a blackmail mess. The extent of the current Battenbu'rg (Charles)'s potential crimes are the only (as yet) unknown variable.

The only thing that is potentially in his (Charles) favour occurs when you ask yourself what changed the blackmailing SNP's fortunes between 2019 (48 Westminster seats) and 2024 (9 Westminster seats) and why the SNP haven't shopped Charles for removing their seats, if they have dirt on him as well as his father (Philip)? The answer is that Prince Philip and the Queen (who would have been embarrassed by Philip revelations) have died! However, I am still a prisoner and I am still being persecuted (and poisoned) and I lay the blame for that squarely at the feet of the Battenburgs and top dog king Charles!

As long as I remain a prisoner of the State, I have to assume that Charles is being blackmailed and used against me, especially as he did that Protection Officer assassination thing back in late 2015, before Cameron, Benn and the others tried it.

1721573614443.png

Last edited: