Unlikely Bedfellows

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I can spot a libel trap a million miles away, I am not calling these two anything other than what they actually are! A Pro Israeli blackmailer and a Pro Scottish Independence blackmailer respectively!

Why would these two want to sue me anyway, I don't even have as many dollars as he has billions of dollars? At least not yet! Or is it these new Scottish hate laws that they hope I will fall foul of? I hate criminal blackmailers that abuse State powers to keep me isolated and detained and who poison my food! Go on come and arrest me for that.

1723474294041.png

Last edited:
There is no one more supportive of the Muslim community against Pro Israeli hate crimes than me both here (race riots) and in the middle east (Israel). So stop trying to 'bait' me as some kind of racist!

I don't like Yusaf because he's a blackmailer and like other SNP leaders done me nothing but harm when he was in office, not because he is a Muslim. Like Luther King said, you judge a man on his character not his skin colour and I don't like the character of any of those two blackmailers, especially the greedy one with all OUR billions.

Last edited: