Who Am I Working for?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
If not the Queen, then who? Charles fucking Battenburg? If so why did he try to take me out, outside H.C. Palace? Was he trying to convince his enemies (blackmailers of someone now deceased) and Cameron that he was not behind Brexit? What if he had succeeded???

I have not talked about this before but a couple of days before the Charles incident late October 2015, I was heading back to my den from Kingston upon Thames along the Thames footpath, there was no cordon like with Charles ie walkers. joggers and cyclists everywhere. Of course they could all have been SS personnel, London has a lot of resources. Anyway I noticed four people coming towards me in the form of female male female male, the first male was the spitting image of Prince William. Of course I couldn't be certain as he is not as recognisable as his Father. I do not know about the others as I was transfixed by who seemed like Prince William. Again with the benefit of hindsight and the Charles incident a couple of days later, it probably was. So what was going on? Obviously I am not going to attack him, Princess Diana's son who I have a lot of empathy with.

Was he trying to prepare me for the Charles incident, as if it is perfectly normal to bump into senior Royals on this stretch of the Thames?

...and if it was not Charles who sanctioned the murder of Princess Diana, who was it the fucking Queen? to protect her blackmailed husband??? Lord Battenburg (Mountbatten)'s uncle (mothers brother) which of course means that it is the Queen who has been doing this to me to protect her blackmailed husband. Either way my life has been ruined by these fucking Royals!

...And what about Jimmy fucking Savile???

With more thought on this subject, why should the Queen give a fuck about Brexit? She won't be around to see the consequences. No the next generation of the Monarchy (assuming it survives this crap!) will reap the benefits (or not) from Brexit that I and I alone fought so hard to secure!