Your Towel is Wet Starmer

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...and it will soon be time to throw it in. You can't rule without the backing of the State Mr Geddon as Liz Truss and Boris Johnson found out after he (in his case) 'got Brexit done' (on behalf of the State), you Starmer are an unelected (there through these NS powers) fraud, in power because the Tories had to go by any means. Now they are gone it seems, you are next. I still don't know who will replace you and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to guess but I do know, there is a campaign by very powerful and influential people to discredit you. These misdemeanors that you and your red jacket clad ministers are being publicly shamed about go on all the time, only normally they don't see the light of day but as I keep saying, these are NOT normal times.

1728730670458.png

The first thing that you did (Starmer) as PM was to dress up your Pro Israeli wife in red and I thought OK, yet another unelected Prime Minister to bring down! I am not the British State, they are only using me or my victim of royal blackmail Status as a tool to sort out this unholy blackmail mess, if you had succeeded where other unelected PM's had failed and managed to bring me down, either by fitting me up as a criminal or taking me out (COVID, repeated poison eg), they (powers that be) would still want to bring you down and replace you with someone who is Pro British and NOT Pro Israeli.

I have had State protection (and attempts on my life) since the 1970's when Lord Mountbatten was the so called blackmail victim, so you could say that I am quite experienced at being in this extraordinary situation. I am not happy about it, being used in this way with all these attempts on my life (probably over 100) and removal of my liberty and human rights by powerful Royal blackmailers up to and including PM's and first ministers....but what can I do? except survive as best I can. So don't be too surprised if I bring you down Mr Starmer, it's what I do! It's what I have to do.

Getting rid of a blackmailed Prime Minister (what these powers are designed for) is easy, you just do what's being done to Starmer or wait until the next election, getting rid of a blackmailed (non elected) Monarchy is much, much more difficult.

The key thing to remember is that a monarch is only as powerful as the politicians he (or she) controls, the Pro Monarchy Tories are a given, labour, well Labour at the moment are in the same blackmail boat as the Battenburgs because of the part Bliar played in Diana's assassination. That is why Bliarite Starmer has to go.. The tricky part is getting a Prime minister in that the Monarch does not control. That has not happened since Oliver Cromwell!..but there is one and only one person....again inappropriate for me to speculate!

I think it came close in the 70's with Labour PM Wilson or was it Callaghan? not happy about Mountbatton being blackmailed and used against me but I have read several times that Mountbatten was prepared to take over as PM to save his own skin, before conveniently getting assassinated by the IRA. Then came Pro Monarchy Tories (Thatcher) and above the law Royals (Philip) who became an even more precious blackmail asset (at my expense)

1728731259866.png

Last edited: